We use cookies to give you the best experience and help us improve our website.

Find out more about how we use cookies.

High-Value Home Insurance is there to protect your most valuable asset within the home, and if your home contains treasured possessions, antiques and valuables then chances are you will require specialist home insurance tailored to your needs.

Off the shelf solutions are not always suitable for clients with bespoke insurance needs, instead, a personal service with a tailored solution is recommended.

  • High-value items covered
  • Cover for fine art and antiques
  • Identity fraud
  • Independent valuations
  • Dedicated contacts and account managers

The S-Tech Difference

Bernice Morris - S-Tech

Our home insurance specialists recognise that no two homes are the same so we will tailor a high value home insurance policy to help you ensure that your most precious possessions are covered. Our experienced team are well positioned to provide you the first class service you require. Having access to a selection of quality high value insurance companies and being independent we are able to provide advice and guidance on which insurers are suitable for your requirements.

High-Value Home Insurance in detail

High-value insurance is specifically tailored to the needs of high value customers

  • Building covers Cover for your property for repair or rebuild following a claim
  • General contents cover On a worldwide, all risks basis
  • Accidental damage Cover included as standard for both buildings and general contents
  • Fine Art & Valuables Specific cover for fine art and valuables including jewellery, antiques and wine collections
  • Identity theft Cover for costs to repair your credit status and defend your name
  • Family Legal Cover Cover for legal expenses for a variety of legal disputes e.g. personal injury, consumer disputes
  • Alternative accommodation Cover for alternative accommodation in the event your property is uninhabitable following a claim
  • Annual travel option Option to include annual travel as an additional cover for any member of your family residing with you, on a worldwide basis

When stating the sum insured for your buildings it should be for the estimated rebuilt cost of the property rather than the market value. Providing a correct sum insured will mean you do not pay inflated premiums.
If there are any change in circumstances for your property e.g. undertaking renovation or letting out rooms you should let your insurance provider know as claims may be invalidated if they are unaware. If in doubt it is always better to speak to us.


  • The definition of high value is subjective. We regard it as anything you feel is high value and want protected correctly.

  • No, you will be able to change your existing policy unless there are any adverse risk issues with your new property (e.g. flood area).

  • If it’s unoccupied for less than 30 days there is not an issue; even 60 days un-occupancy is often acceptable. Beyond 60 days, there may be restrictions in cover.

  • Anything you take with you when you leave the house on a day to day basis or if you are away for an extended period of time. This includes clothing, footwear, personal electronics, jewellery and watches.

  • Previous insurance documents or any documents relating to the purchase of your property may contain the sum insured. If you cannot access these you can go to a calculator devised by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to help with sums insured. www.calculator.bcis.co.uk/

Get in touch

Speak directly to our team
01223 445918
Send an enquiry Send an enquiry
Send an enquiry
Make an enquiry
Make an enquiry
  • if applicable